When you are building your new home and planning your interior, you want to make sure that every aspect of your design is as perfect as possible. Like the big design features such as the layout of your house, you will also want to make sure that you are choosing the right smaller architectural details. Things like door designs will play an important role in your home. You need to make sure that you have the right choice to make your home feel like home.
Sliding and Folding doors or Bi-Fold are popular architectural features in houses. They let in lots of natural light and give you wider openings when required and can really help to make your house stand out from all the others on the street.
Slide and fold doors are a great way to save space in your home. They are perfect for small rooms or areas where you need to Maximize your space. Slide and fold doors work by folding up against the wall when they are not in use. This allows you to have a full range of motion in your room without having to worry about the door getting in the way. You can also use slide and fold doors to create a temporary wall between two rooms. This is perfect for when you have guests over and you want to give them their own space. Slide and fold doors are a versatile addition to any home and can be used in a variety of different ways.
Advantages Of Slide and Fold Doors
- Easy to open and close.
- Space Saving System – When the system is closed, the room is completely sealed. When the system is open it takes up minimum space and restores full contact with the other side.
- Woodminium’s Slide and Fold System comes with a sleeker profile and gives you a full panoramic view.
- Our Slide and Fold Doors are designed and tested according to European standards and are at par with European technology.
- Woodminium’s Bi-fold doors come with special EPDM gaskets which are highly tested for all weather conditions and are chemical resistant and do not wear out easily.
- Bi-fold doors can be customized to any design so it matches the other aesthetics of the interiors like the colour, the number of panels, width of the panels.
- Slide and fold doors are easy to maintain and clean, they just need a little dusting or vacuuming.
- Slide and fold bottom frame can be flushed into the flooring. So there is a seamless surface between the two spaces without any hindrance.
- Slide and fold doors can be used as both external and internal doors.
- Woodminium’s Slide & Fold comes with 3 gaskets, one each on the inside and outside and one in the center which reduces all types of pollution and insects. This feature also makes your home energy efficient.
Slide and Fold doors or Bi-fold doors can be used in any part of your home.
- A bi-fold door can be used in between your kitchen and dining area.
- Slide and fold suits best for your patios and open courtyards to create a seamless view.
- They can be used to create a temporary partition from one part of your home to the other part whenever required.
- Slide and fold doors are very best suitable in the coastal area and high-rise buildings due to their high load-bearing capacity.
- Bi-fold doors suit best your terrace garden and sitting area.
- Sliding and folding doors are great for adding an extra bedroom, bathroom, or even a closet to your home.
Sliding and folding doors are some of the most versatile and functional additions to your home. Adding this door to your home is a great way to create a new focal point, expand your living space, and increase your property value at the same time. For more information visit our premium series product page.